- Established in 1992 as Industrial Gases (Private) Limited (The Holding Company)
- In 1997 Mr GURUGE took over the majority shares and Invited German Company MESSER to takeover the majority stake and MANAGE THE COMPANY
- Company Name Changed to Messer Industrial Gasses Messer Established International Standards and Managed it.
- Most Innovative and fastest growing medical gas manufacturer since 2012
- Currently having a 12 MT per day Air Separation plant and as a back-up 110M3/hr plant.
- Current Storage Capacity of Liquid Oxygen is sufficient for one month's supply and is available in Fixed Tanks and Bowsers.
- First GMP certified medical gas manufacturer by NMRA in Sri Lanka.
- Following GMP guidelines with US Pharmacopeia standards monitored by NMRA (National Medical Regulatory Authority)
- Having a fleet of road tankers for cryogenic gas transportation 24 / 7
- Purity standards are confirmed by in house laboratory and 3rd party laboratory in Sri Lanka as well as Atlantic Analytical Laboratory in U.S.A.
- Fastest Growing Gas Company in the gas market since 2012 ventured out to Liquid Medical Oxygen and Nitrogen Manufacturing by Air Separation plant